Challenge 24 - All About Bling

Thursday 17 June 2010
Hi ladies Tasha here, i hope you are all having a wonderful week and enjoying the weather.

Well it is my turn to set the challenge this week and i have chosen the theme:

ALL ABOUT BLING

yep this week we want to see all things that sparkle and gleam lol!

We Have two Fabulous Sponsors this week:
Prize 1 - SNR - 3 Month Subscription


Scrapbook News and Review is the hottest publication to hit the scrapping world. Built for paper lovers of every form, we have complete sections for Cards, Stamping, Digital, and more. Every edition comes filled with 3 to 4 times the content of your average scrapping magazine, and all for one low rate. Best of all, our one month pass gets you access to everything we have ever published. This is an entire resource library at your fingertips. Love your paper? You will adore SNR!


Prize 2-

Donna's Den is a wonderful online shop with an array of crafty things!!!! why not take a peek ya never know you could find something you like!!! Donna has very kindly donated for one lucky winner this week: A Diecuts with a view Spring Glitter stack!!!

We are Joined By our two wonderful GDT'S!!!

Carol

Penni



Here's our Design Teams wonderful creations!

Vee
Joanne

Allison

Carlyann

Leanne
Martha
Faye

Jan


Tasha

Thanks for stopping by and we really hope you join us and have some fun with your bling!
Please use Mr Inlinkz for your entry and remember your link must be direct to your entry and not to your blog. You have until next Wednesday 23rd June 7.30pm to get your entries in.




19 comments:

  1. Penni said...:

    Great cards Ladies.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

  1. Debbie said...:

    Thank you for a lovely challenge ladies, hoep you like my projects. Debbiexx

  1. Pattie G said...:

    Wow, I made top 3 this week. Thank you...
    This weeks new challenge has such wonderful DT inspirations. I just added my creation so let me know how I did.

    Hugs
    Pattie G

  1. Kelly-Anne said...:

    Wow! Really beautiful DT cards! Thank you for this great challenege - I love bling!!

    Love
    Kelly

  1. Edith said...:

    I love your challenges! Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog:)

  1. Lin said...:

    Wow there are some gorgeous creations here, both from the DT and the people entering the challenge.

    Lin

  1. Lynn said...:

    Another fab challenge and I love all the wonderful cards that inspires us all :) Lynn xx

  1. Sarah A said...:

    Blinging marvellous DT cards...

    Sarah x

  1. AWESOME work by the DT! LOVE bling, thanks for the challenge:)

  1. Sandra DeFalco said...:

    Beautiful DT creations! My first time here, wish me luck.
    Sandi

  1. Sammy said...:

    Hi ladies,

    Gorgeous DT cards and a great theme.

    Hugs Sammy xx

  1. Kras said...:

    Hello
    My name is Krassimira and live in a small town
    My pleasure to make cards from an ordinary pomp and found hartiya.

  1. Spyder said...:

    lovely challenge, hope I have enough bling!
    (Lyn)

  1. Fabiola said...:

    wow, que de participation pour ce challenge bling bling, merci de l'avoir proposé

  1. suzARTe said...:

    fantastic bling challenge and great DT examples

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Thank you for the challenge and to the members of the DT for the lovely samples to admire!

    Dorothy/etsdas

  1. These vcards are amazing ladies.....I see that I am not the only one that loves BLING!!!!

    Calypso

  1. Emma and Susan said...:

    Great challenge!
    Love and hugs
    Emma
    xxx

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Oh man, I was going to leave my link!!!!
    I guess I will have to try again next time!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Hiya everyone! thanks for taking part in this weeks Charisma Challenge!

Happy Crafting

Charisma Galz xXx